26 May travel agency "TUSHETILAND Travel" offers:
Duration: 1 day
The minimum number of tourists: 2
Total distance: 450 km
Walking 2 km
Within the tour we’ll visit:
Ubisa St. George Cathedral (IX-X centuries); Katskhi 40-meter pillar, on which top is placed V-VI centuries, two small churches; One of the most distinctive and unique monument – Katskhy monastery (X -XI centuries); Mgvimevi monastery (XIII century) and Ruins of Jrucha monastery (XI century)
* At 8 am departure from Tbilisi in the direction of Zestaponi. On the way we will see the Ubisa monastery.
* After visiting the monastery, we’ll arrive to the direction of Chiatura to see the Katski pillar;
* After lunch we will see Katskhi Monastery;
* Than we will arrive to Chiatura and visit Mgvimevi monasteri;
* We will arrive to the direction of Sachkhere and in village named Sareki we will turn to left to Jrucha Gorg to see the ruins of Jrucha church. Here nearby the river we also will have a dinner.
* After all we’ll drive to the direction of Tbilisi.
For 2 person - 88 USD
For 4 person - 47 USD per person
For 6 person - 35 USD per person
For 7 person - 29 USD per person
Dinner within the tour,
For more information please contact us:
Tel: (+995 32) 2517057
Mob: (+995 557) 488 911