One day tour from Tbilisi to Kiziki. Suite with automobiles and multi-lingual drivers.
1. Patardzeuli. "Kakhetian Traditional Winery" preserves traditional wine production traditions and offers special wines for tasting and purchasing.
2. Bodbe. St. Nino's monastery, the saint's tomb and the sacred source.
3. Sighnaghi. From the city, the city has an amazing view of the Alazani Valley and the Caucasus Mountains.
4. Sighnaghi fortress - was supposedly built by King Erekle in 1762. The most interesting is that the entrance to the prison and the towers are preserved.
5. Sighnaghi Museum - Sighnaghi Museum is the first of the modern history of Georgia, where exhibitions of archaeological, medieval, ethnographic and pirosmani paintings are presented.
6. This price is between 1 to 4 persons. For detailed information please contact> 579 59 75 65. VIP Georgia.